Friday, July 5, 2013

July 4th.

Happy Independence day!! Just think about it, 238 years ago, Thomas Jefferson and all of the other republicans, signed the Declaration of Independence!! Wow! I would have loved to be at that scene!!


I got up and started to make Strawberry Lemon Bread [number 14], snapped some photographs of the beautiful sun, started reading a really good book, helped make cookies (they are really patriotic! ) went to a 4th of July party and had such a fun time there! I played  Ultimate Frisbee and volleyball,  and talked with some good friends! Went to see a firework show (I think that this one was way better then last year!)  And I just stand back and thank my Lord for giving me all of my family members and my church family!! =] =] 





 p.s. I didn't take the picture of the fireworks! =P 
Happy 4th!!

Joyfully in Him,
   Diana<3

No comments:

Post a Comment