Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July 5th and 6th

My birthday!! This day only comes once a year, so I try to make it as special as I can!

Friday & Saturday:  I got up to help Dad set up the tent, played about four games of Monopoly with Jonathan, went grocery shopping with Dad in the Jeep with no top and no doors, started reading Tumtum and Nutmeg, and received some very lovely birthday presents.  Mom set up the kitchen in blue and yellow and with Beatrix Potter and Winnie the Pooh books. I Played with some sparklers, took photos of my two dear nephews, ate the two very first blueberries off my blueberry bush, ::laughed with joy:: as I saw that my garden was producing so many flowers!! And finished the evening watching Lord of the Rings! I *praise* the Lord for giving me so many people in my life that love and care for me! =]












Joyfully in Him,
   Diana<3

1 comment:

  1. But I distinctly remember your birthday was last year!

    Mother Gothel

    ReplyDelete