Thursday, July 4, 2013

July 3rd.

6:00 a.m. I was intensely studying the insides of my eyelids, then my alarm went off. I didn't end up getting up till 6:40 a.m. But that was okay because I was planning on baking something and the sound of the Kitchen Aid would wake everyone up!  By the time it was 9:00, me and Jonathan were already having adventures in my little house! Then I started to make Chocolate Cherry Sweet Rolls [number 13]. I am not going to show you what they look like baked because I kind of let them rise too much, so consider this an the unfinished Sweet Roll recipe. =] It was a cloudy and rainy day. i snapped a couple of photo's of our backyard {I love how it looks when it's raining outside!}  I got a new t-shirt for the 4th, pressed the colorful flowers that were in my garden, and I organized my corner piece {I tried to make it look like one of those peoples blogs who have their entire house organized!} watched my *laundry* get all wet, {but I left it up on purpose!}, and practiced my photography on my feet and the flag on my house. =]







Joyfully in Him,
    Diana<3

2 comments:

  1. Diana, those cinnamon rolls were AWESOME! I don't know how you say that rose too much. Sweet fluffiness. ♥

    ReplyDelete