Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Post of Happiness

This post is about the little things this week that made me happy!

Monday: I played a good game of Killer Bunnies and it started snowing like a blizzard!!
 Tuesday: I woke up at 7:00 a.m. and got to watch the sun rise! It was beautiful. I just thank My Lord for creating the shinning sun!!
Wednesday: I had a nice violin lesson and I found my brown belt in my closet. (it looked really nice with khaki pants, my gray sweater, and a cool minty green scarf!)
Thursday: I had the pleasure to make a birthday present for my brother-in-law's birthday, and I made him chocolate mustaches! 
Friday: I spent the day shoppping with my Mom at some stores and I got a really cute pair of shoes! Yay!! I also found in the attic a candle holder. It was really pretty.
And I got to test it out! =]


Joyfully in Him,
     Diana<3

1 comment:

  1. MUSTACHE CHOCOLATES!!!!!! look so cool!!!! lol killer bunnies!!!! I want to learn! ;) miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete