Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Book, Books.....and More Books!

My books finally came!! I bought two tea book on amazon and an Adventures in Odyssey guide book for a really good deal!! My sister found the tea books at sort of an expensive store, so I looked for them on Amazon for four dollars!  The Odyssey book my older sister had at her house, and I really enjoyed reading it, so I found that one on Amazon too!!
 This book had little stories about tea parties and has little 
tea quotes from books and famous people.
This book is a true story about how the author set up a tea society and had all the neighbor ladies come over to her house and have tea on her front porch. I think it is a really cute story.  She has good illustrations too!!
  And of course, the A.I.O. guide. It tells you all about each episode up to album 50.  It gives you behind the scene things and different ideas they had for the episodes. Ideas they didn't use but almost did. It tells you random facts. I like it!

Joyfully in Him,
   Diana<3

1 comment:

  1. Your books came!! At least now I know what an A.I.O guide is!! :D

    ReplyDelete