Saturday, May 3, 2014

"I'll paint the walls some more, I'm sure there's room somewhere..."

I have been doing a series of different crafts lately.  I recently watched Tangled again, and I got inspired to paint a picture from the movie.
The original picture is on the left and mine is on the right.
Here is my desk while I was painting.  (kind of messy)  
I also have been decorating the back of envelopes.  I found the idea on Pinterest (where almost all good ideas come from?)
And I saved the best craft for last, I learned how to write in Elvish!!! I only know the basics but I know who to write sentences and names. 

Joyfully in Him,
   Diana<3

p.s. Last week, I had the chance to spend the day at friend's farm.  It was a nice experience. I saw things you don't normally see in the city. You can really see that the world is round out there.  moooooo!



No comments:

Post a Comment