Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Day at a Farm

It is very rare indeed, for me to really really enjoy an event.  There has been only a few events that I have done that I very much enjoyed.  I place these in a categories called "events that I had really fun at"
This newest event I went to was a trip to a small country farm.  I got to shadow the daily life of a farmer.  It was planting and plowing time.  And I got to sit in the big New Holland tractor and watch the big plow in the back do its work.  It was an experience I will never forget!  We had a lot of good laughs!


 The tractor's wheel is as big as I am!!
 As it slowly got cloudy,  I got to watch the big gray cloud roll in and soon it was pouring rain.  My friend and I went out and splashed in the puddles. 
 Then I followed my friend around as he did his regular chores around the farm including milking the cows! 
 This reminded me of Charlotte's Webb 

Joyfully in Him,
   Diana<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment