Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Summer is Here!!

I am off of school for the Summer!!  Yay!!  So Kelle and I have started to bake.
On Monday, Mom said that I could make dinner. I was so excited! I made corn pasta with ground beef and tomato sauce, and sauteed asparagus and Brussels sprouts. And for dessert I made coffee cake muffins with vanilla frosting.


 
Then today, Kelle and I made strawberry basil pizza and a veggie one.  And for dessert we recreated a Paris bakery shop dessert called Eclairs.  From the cookbook "Laduree: Sucre The Recipes"







Kelle hand whisked the milk into whipped cream and I made the custard filling.



Joyfully in Him
    Diana<3

1 comment:

  1. I had such a fun day baking and cooking with you!! So happy you are done with school for the Summer! :D

    ReplyDelete