Friday, May 24, 2013

A New Project

As you all know, last year I did a series of crafts called Diana's Summer Project (also known as {DSP})  This year I'm going to do something different. Instead of crafts, I going to do baking a cooking items. What I'm trying to say is I going to try to cook and bake all of the things that I pin on Pinterest.  So I will start out each blog post with the pictures and recipie that I will be making and then I will have the picture of my finished product. I am going to call this project "The Summer of Pinterest."  So I hope you will join me as I start the summer off!!

The first item:  Strawberry Surprise Biscuits.  The Recipe:  Gooseberry Patch Blog

Picture:













And here are my biscuits.  I made these for breakfast because there wasn't a lot of sugar in them. =)


By the way, this is my one hundredth blog post! =] 



Joyfully in Him,
    Diana<3

No comments:

Post a Comment