Sunday, December 2, 2012

Let's Give Thanks!!

What a fun week I had!! And you can probably guess why, I got to bake!! Yay!! I made two whole batches of Cranberry Sauce!! Yum!! I love seeing the skins of the berries pop (that is you don't let them pop while you are standing next to them, that sauce hurts if it's hot!! =]  ) and how it melts down to a sauce!! It makes the whole house smell good!! I has such a pretty color, but I can't get that color on my camera. But it is still a pretty color!

Psalm 100
"Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all!
 There are three stadges to cranberry sauce. First is the cranberries, then it getts a bubbly and starts to melt down, then, it becomes that sauce!

 Joyfully in Him,
      Diana <3

3 comments:

  1. Yum! My mom makes cranberry sauce from scratch, too--it is yummy. And your photos are beautiful. :)

    Love,
    Mrs. S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks perfectly scrumptious! I'm sure it tasted wonderful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your new header and background, you inspire me to go Christmasy!! :)

    ReplyDelete