Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I Will Give Thanks to the Lord

Wow!! I did so many things this summer!! And now that summer is almost over, I got a few photos of our backyard and things that just make me happy!!! I am just so thankful for my family, and all the laughter we have together. My sister told me the other day, "It would be really boring if we loved with people who don't laugh!!" I am just so thankful to the Lord for EVERYTHING He has blessed me with!!!

Colossians 4:2 
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.
1 Chronicles 16:34 
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Hebrews 12:28
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,









Psalm 107:1 
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.






Psalm 100:1-5 
Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.


1 Chronicles 16:8 
Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.






Colossians 2:6-8 
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.




Psalm 28:7 
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song

Joyfully in Him,

   Diana<3

1 comment:

  1. Amen! When one's heart is filled with gratitude, there is no room for unhappiness. <3 Grateful for you, dear sweet Diana!

    ReplyDelete