Wednesday, August 22, 2012

4. Energy Bars

These are really called granola bars, I don't know why the recipe said "energy". You must get a  lot of energy from all the seeds and nuts in the bars. I these were supposed to be easy. They were easy, until I put it in the oven! After 6 minutes, Mom said she smelled something burning. They couldn't possibly be burning because they have to bake for 30 minutes! After 26 minutes, Kelle came to me and told me "Your bars are burning!!!" I ran upstairs to the oven to see my once gooey granola bars now burned black from that oven. How awful!! Then, Mom came and told me a few things I did wrong. Soooo, I made them again, and they turned out WAY better than last time!! =] I even wrapped them in plastic for the full granola bar affect.



Joyfully in Him
  Diana<3

2 comments: