Friday, May 20, 2011

Lilac Picking with My Sister

Me and my older sister Kelle Rose, decided to go pick lilacs at the end of our street. They are so beautiful. That is my second favorite flower. It was so fun, and I got to spend a little time with my sister. Kelle got some great snap shots! :P
 Genesis 1:11-13
 "11 Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth grass,
 The herb that yields seed,
and the fruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind,
  Whose seed is in itself, on the earth”; and it was so.
12 And the earth brought forth grass,
the herb that yields seed according to its kind
And the tree that yields fruit,
 whose seed is in itself according to its kind.
  And God saw that it was good.
 13 So the evening and the morning were the third day."
 Then, after we came home from picking, Mom, Kelle & I arranged them all in Mason jars to put all around our house, to give it a spring feeling.
  Happy spring day!! :)



2 comments:

  1. Hello Diana! I am happy to see your blog here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are my dad's favorite flowers! They smell wonderful... =)

    ReplyDelete