Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Lake

Wow. That's about all I can say about the wonderful time I had in Wisconsin!! Our family got to enjoy staying in a friends cabin for a weekend. I tell you, I didn't want to leave!! It was so beautiful, that the pictures I took look good even thought they are terrible pictures!! =]

A cookbook Mom found at a gift shop.
 Playing Scrabble in the Living Room.
 The comfy hammock right behind the Tennis court were we had endless games of Tennis!! =]
 The Deer bedroom were Kelle and I stayed.
 The three kayaks!! I love theses!! It was my fist time doing it, and I LOVED it!!! =]
 View of the dock!!
 The front porch of our cabin.
 Aidan saying "coooool"!!
 And being silly!!
 A docked canoe.
 Me rowing. (actually, Kelle was supposed to be rowing, instead she was taking a picture of me!!) =]
 The ice cream place we ate at! I got Oreo ice cream. =]
 This is the note we found when my brother-in-law and my sister left for home!
 The living room.
 Here is me running down the hill on an island Kelle and I canoed to. The island was beautiful. You could see so far when you walked to the top!!
 Me and Kells!!

Joyfully in Him
   Diana<3

No comments:

Post a Comment