Sunday, June 3, 2012

{DSP} Project #5: Pressed Flowers

I pressed these flowers a few weeks ago but they were finally ready for me to blog about it. All you need to do is get some flowers. I would suggest using mainly flat flowers. A piece of paper, and a big book. All you do is place your flowers into the folded piece of paper and put in the middle of your BIG book and wait a couple of weeks. Tada!!! Your done!!!
 Make sure you cut the stem just so it doesn't stick out what you put it in the paper.

My Garden Part 3


Yay!! I picked out some of my radishes in my garden!! I can't wait to taste some! I only got three in my garden so far, but in Dad's garden, he got 2 dozen!! Wow!! His are brighter than mine because he has wood chips underneath the black dirt.

 Dad's radishes
 My Radishes
  


2 comments:

  1. We are getting radishes from Dad's garden, too! When I look at your radishes, Diana, I can tell that they are just *happy* to be yours. =] <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are being so crafty this summer! I didn't plant radishes in my garden this year; no room! I have beautiful lettuce, though, mostly by accident--seeds I planted last year came up early this spring and I have four huge heads of lettuce left to harvest! I'm enjoying your posts so much, dear!

    Mrs. S

    ReplyDelete