Monday, April 23, 2012

Ebay Necklaces

7:06 a.m. I am on the couch. Ten seconds left.  My younger brother telling me, "Bid, bid, bid right now!!!" I bid and win. Me jumping up and down yelling, "I won, I won, Yippieee!!!!" My brother, looking at me like I'm a loon! Mom and older sister yelling at me to keep it quiet down there!! 

That was the situation for the past three days. I love the necklaces that I bought. There is only two reasons why I buy jewelry on eBay:
  1.  Very inexpensive and much much cheaper than if I bought it in the store. (It's like they are giving it away for FREE!!!)
  2. I get something in the mail with my name printed on it in big black Arial font.(it's much bigger than a letter.) And the joy of waiting every day for 3:00 to come when I can race to the mail box and find that little white package with MY name on it! "Sigh" 

2 comments:

  1. Oh for happy! I have the same Owl necklace (the 2nd one)! =O =D We should match sometime and be twins. =]

    ReplyDelete