Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tea For Three

I got up this morning knowing that Mom had a lot of things to do today and that I wanted to help! So I cleaned the kitchen, (with Kelle's help) set up the dining room for a tea party with our very good friend. And I did it all before Mom came downstairs! She was really surprised! I am glad I helped her get ready!
The Dining Room table before:
 And.....After!
Last night I made dinner for my family and I have to say that I felt like I was in a restaurant! I indeed learned from the best! My Mom!

4 comments:

  1. What a blessing you are to your mom, and your whole family!
    ~Mrs. Havens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know for a fact that your "very good friend" was incredibly blessed by your hospitality and beautiful heart! She had a most wonderful time with you all. :)

    Love,
    Mrs. S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's so charming, sweet Diana. =)

    ReplyDelete